VideoNuze Posts (2 items)
VideoNuze Podcast #504: Is Linear TV Dying, Dead, or Just Changing?
Posted on 03-06-2020
I’m pleased to present the 504th edition of the VideoNuze podcast, with my weekly partner Colin Dixon of nScreenMedia. On this week’s podcast, Colin and I dig into the...
Linear TV is Dead. Just Don’t Tell Jukin Media.
Posted on 03-04-2020
After the Democratic Party primary results last night, lots of heads are spinning this morning, including mine. But my head was already spinning yesterday afternoon. Here’s why: In the...
Related News (13 items)
- Why Trusted Media Brands acquired viral video publisher Jukin Media Digiday - 08-12-2021
- Connected TV Trends to Accelerate in 2021 Next TV - 12-21-2020
- Jukin Media On Why Brands Need To Get In On User-Generated Social Video AdExchanger - 12-03-2020
- Jukin Launches Self-Service Platform Allowing Anyone To License Its Viral Videos, Starting At $50 Tubefilter - 08-11-2020
- Jukin Launches Fourth OTT Brand, ‘WeatherSpy’, A Hip Weather Hub Targeting Cord Cutters Tubefilter - 07-14-2020
- Jukin Media Has Paid Out More Than $20 Million To Amateur Video Creators To Date Tubefilter - 12-20-2018