VideoNuze Posts (3 items)
Free Ad-Based Streaming TV on Connected TVs: Curb Your Enthusiasm
Posted on 05-28-2020
I’m bullish on ad-based free streaming channels on Connected TVs. eMarketer projected the CTV ad market would grow to $14B in 2023, double the 2019 figure. Why is the Free...
VideoNuze Podcast #415: NABShow Highlights
Posted on 04-13-2018
I’m pleased to present the 415th edition of the VideoNuze podcast, with my weekly partner Colin Dixon of nScreenMedia. Colin and I were both at the NABShow in Las...
Does the World (Or Even Google) Need Android TV?
Posted on 04-09-2014
Since a report appeared in The Verge over the weekend about a new Google initiative called "Android TV" I've been puzzling over the question of whether the world (or...
Related News (27 items)
- Google TV and Android TV Now Used in 110M 'Active Devices,' Up 38% Since May Multichannel News - 01-06-2022
- Android TV nipping at Roku and Fire TV heels nScreenMedia - 05-23-2021
- NBC's Peacock will be on Android, Chromecast, Android TV 9to5Google - 06-23-2020
- Android TV Takes Major Step in U.S. Market With Integration into TCL Smart TVs Multichannel News - 06-08-2020
- Android TV to Become Dominant Global Pay TV Set-top Platform: Research Group Multichannel News - 03-16-2020
- How Google kneecapped Amazon’s smart TV efforts Protocol - 03-11-2020