VideoNuze Posts (22 items)
Finding the Needle in the Haystack: A Programmatic TV Primer
Posted on 08-26-2015
Television is facing a transformational moment in history, as viewers have more choices than ever before. Though still a fundamental pillar of marketing and a nearly $80 billion business, television...
1/3 Of Weather Company's Online Ad Revenue Now Comes From Programmatic
Posted on 01-22-2014
Last week at Adap.tv's Worldwide Publisher Conference, Curt Hecht, The Weather Company's Global Chief Revenue Officer shared an eye-opening data point: 1/3 of the company's online ad revenue now...
AOL Touts Data, Automation in First Programmatic Upfront
Posted on 09-23-2013
AOL held its first "Programmatic Upfront" tonight, bringing together a packed house of agencies and brands to hear multiple executives and guest speakers pound home a double message that data...
Related News (29 items)
- Online Video Ads Vulnerable to Fraud Blur Picture for Marketers WSJ - 05-27-2014
- Putting The 'TV' In Adap.tv: `Audience Anywhere` Puts Pipes In Place For Programmatic TV Buying Mediapost - 09-23-2013
- New AOL Networks CEO Bob Lord Talks About Where the Online Ad Market Is Headed AllThingsD - 09-13-2013
- Online Video-Ad Startups Rivaling Google Seen Near IPOs Bloomberg - 05-07-2013
- Adap.tv Appoints Brian Fitzpatrick to Accelerate European Expansion Press Release - 10-27-2011
- Industry Leads In Engaging Video Content Mediapost - 10-19-2011