VideoNuze Posts (66 items)
VideoNuze Podcast #296: YouTube Red is Ho-Hum, Cable TV Earnings Defy Cord-Cutting
Posted on 10-30-2015
I'm pleased to present the 296th edition of the VideoNuze podcast with my weekly partner Colin Dixon of nScreenMedia. This week we discuss our first impressions of YouTube Red,...
Scale and Innovation Drive Charter-Time Warner Cable Deal, But Challenges Abound
Posted on 05-26-2015
Charter Communications will acquire Time Warner Cable in a $78.7 billion deal, while also continuing its plan to acquire Bright House Networks for $10.4 billion. Assuming the deals close,...
Cord-Cutting Accelerates in Q1 '15 as Pay-TV Operators Lose 31K Subscribers
Posted on 05-11-2015
U.S. pay-TV operators lost 31K video subscribers in Q1 '15, compared to a gain of 271K in Q1 '14, according to analysts MoffettNathanson. The loss was the first time the...
Related News (359 items)
- Apple Hires Former Time Warner Cable Executive Peter Stern WSJ - 09-14-2016
- Charter-Time Warner Cable Deal Closes Multichannel News - 05-18-2016
- Time Warner Cable Media Pushes Back After YouTube's Bold Claim About Audience Reach Adweek - 05-06-2016
- How Tom Wheeler Made Cable King WSJ - 04-29-2016
- FCC Drafting Order to Approve Charter-Time Warner Cable Deal WSJ - 03-15-2016
- Time Warner Cable Sees Chance to Resist Rising Cost of Carrying Channels WSJ - 01-28-2016