VideoNuze Posts (37 items)
How CTV Advertising Can Drive Super Bowl Ads Above $10 Million Per Spot
Posted on 09-09-2021
News yesterday that NBC has certain advertisers willing to pay a record price of up to $6.5 million for a 2022 Super Bowl spot, 18% higher than this year,...
VideoNuze Podcast #548: Disney Reaches 146 Million DTC Subscribers; Super Bowl Streaming Jumps
Posted on 02-12-2021
Welcome to the 548th edition of the VideoNuze podcast, with my weekly partner Colin Dixon of nScreenMedia. Disney turned in yet another strong quarter of direct-to-consumer streaming growth,...
Super Bowl Streaming Soars to 5.7 Million Viewers
Posted on 02-09-2021
The average minute audience for Super Bowl LV was a record 5.7 million viewers across all digital platforms according to data released by CBS Sports. This year’s streaming viewership...
Related News (80 items)
- Super Bowl 2021 Ads: Here Are the Most-Watched Spots on YouTube Variety - 02-08-2021
- Connected TV Platforms Prepare for ‘Most Streamed TV Event’ Ever in Super Bowl 55 Adweek - 02-04-2021
- Fox Sells Out Super Bowl In-Game Inventory, Fastest Market in 9 Years Adweek - 11-25-2019
- Verizon streamed Super Bowl LII in VR over 5G Engadget - 02-11-2018
- NBC’s Super Bowl stream scores big with 2 million viewers CNET - 02-05-2018
- Super Bowl Ads: YouTube Reveals Top 10 Most-Viewed Spots Variety - 02-05-2018