VideoNuze Posts (6 items)
Can An Entertainment-Centric Skinny Bundle Succeed?
Posted on 09-20-2017
Can an entertainment-centric skinny bundle succeed? That question will be answered soon when a new service including TV networks from Discovery, Viacom, AMC, A+E and Scripps launches, according to...
Device Fragmentation is Causing Huge Headaches for Content Providers [AD SUMMIT VIDEO]
Posted on 07-03-2013
These days everyone has their own favorite device on which to consume video. While improved convenience is great for content providers and advertisers, the resulting fragmentation also causes huge headaches...
5Min and Scripps Networks Partner in Key Video Syndication Deal
Posted on 10-05-2009
5Min, the video syndication platform company focused on the instructional and lifestyle categories and Scripps Networks, owner of HGTV, Food Network, DIY, Fine Living...
Related News (30 items)
- Discovery, HGTV and Food Network Prep for a Skinny TV Bundle as Merger Closes WSJ - 03-07-2018
- Scripps Networks Making New Shows for Facebook Multichannel News - 10-09-2017
- Coming Soon: A Streaming TV Bundle for People Who Don’t Like Sports WSJ - 09-11-2017
- Discovery to Buy Scripps Networks For $14.6 billion Multichannel News - 07-31-2017
- Discovery in the lead to acquire Scripps Networks - sources Reuters - 07-26-2017
- 5 Reasons a Merger Makes Sense for Discovery and Scripps - and 2 Reasons It Doesn’t Adweek - 07-19-2017