VideoNuze Posts (42 items)
VideoNuze Podcast #532: Most Entertainment Viewing Moves to On-Demand
Posted on 10-02-2020
I’m pleased to present the 532nd edition of the VideoNuze podcast, with my weekly partner Colin Dixon of nScreenMedia. This week we dive into some of the key...
Strong Interest in Streaming First-Run Movies by Younger Audiences
Posted on 07-07-2020
New research by Hub Entertainment Research highlights strong interest in streaming first-run movies by younger audiences. According to Hub’s new “Monetizing Video” study, 63% of 18-34 year olds said they...
VideoNuze Podcast #512: PVOD Focus Accelerates With Pandemic
Posted on 05-01-2020
I’m pleased to present the 512th edition of the VideoNuze podcast, with my weekly partner Colin Dixon of nScreenMedia. We hope all of our listeners are staying safe and doing...
Related News (190 items)
- Comcast’s Xumo Touts Explosive Growth, Topping 24 Million Monthly Users for Free Streaming Service Variety - 10-05-2020
- ‘Trolls World Tour’ Breaks Digital Records and Charts a New Path for Hollywood WSJ - 04-28-2020
- The Future That Hollywood Feared Is Happening Now NY Times - 04-15-2020
- Universal Says ‘Trolls World Tour’ Lands Biggest Digital Debut Ever Variety - 04-13-2020
- VOD Usage Jumped in March, Comscore Says Multichannel News - 04-09-2020
- AMC to Release ‘The Terror’ for Binge-Viewing, But Only for Premium Subscribers on Comcast Variety - 03-22-2018