VideoNuze Posts (78 items)
AnyClip Launches AI-Powered Content Platform, Addressing Brand Safety Challenges
Posted on 03-13-2018
Israel-based AnyClip has launched its Content Platform, enabling its library of brand safe premium video to be contextually targeted across publishers’ web sites. As Ari Applbaum, AnyClip’s VP of...
Video Distribution Platform Vemba Raises $6 Million
Posted on 10-18-2017
Video distribution platform Vemba has raised $6 million in a series A-1 round, bringing its total funding to $11 million. The new round was led by Time Warner Investments and...
Tout Inks Grapeshot Partnership to Enrich Video Syndication
Posted on 07-20-2017
Tout, which syndicates premium video to over 4,000 sites, has inked a partnership with Grapeshot, a real-time marketing intelligence and optimization platform. Tout’s CEO Michael Downing told me...
Related News (98 items)
- AOL On Video Distribution Troubles Media Partners WSJ - 12-08-2015
- NDN, Video Distribution Platform For The AP, Powers On AdExchanger - 09-02-2015
- AOL UK, The Guardian Team Up For Video Distribution Partnership Tubefilter - 05-26-2015
- Ooyala adds syndication support for Amazon Fire TV Digital TV Europe - 04-16-2015
- AOL Buys Video-Content Marketplace Vidible WSJ - 12-01-2014
- Vidible Launches Flashlight to Spot Fraudulent Video Publishers Videoink - 11-24-2014