VideoNuze Posts (221 items)
Inside the Stream Podcast: More Sports Coming to Streaming; NBCU Picks First Nielsen Alternative
Posted on 01-14-2022
Welcome to this week’s edition of Inside the Stream, the podcast where nScreenMedia’s Chief Analyst Colin Dixon and I take listeners inside the world of streaming video. This...
Peacock Makes Smart Move Live Streaming Full Winter Olympics
Posted on 01-06-2022
Yesterday Peacock and NBCUniversal announced that every minute of every live event at the upcoming Winter Olympics from Beijing will be streamed on Peacock. In addition, full replays of...
How CTV Advertising Can Drive Super Bowl Ads Above $10 Million Per Spot
Posted on 09-09-2021
News yesterday that NBC has certain advertisers willing to pay a record price of up to $6.5 million for a 2022 Super Bowl spot, 18% higher than this year,...
Related News (1,193 items)
- Premier League lands on Paramount+ in Mexico and Central America Sports Pro Media - 01-14-2022
- Sinclair locks down local streaming rights for 16 NBA teams Engadget - 01-13-2022
- The NBA Increases Tune-In For Live Games By Buying High-Attention CTV Ad Spots AdExchanger - 12-06-2021
- Nascar Roots Live Racing Events Moving to FloSports, as NBC Sports Gold Winds Down Variety - 12-02-2021
- Traditional, Streaming Sports TV Viewing Grows Overall, But Pay TV Subscribers Decline Mediapost - 11-30-2021
- Sports fans are being sidelined as local hoops and hockey networks fight the decay of pay TV CNBC - 11-22-2021