VideoNuze Posts (254 items)
VideoNuze Podcast #535: What Could Quibi Have Done Differently?
Posted on 10-23-2020
I’m pleased to present the 535th edition of the VideoNuze podcast, with my weekly partner Colin Dixon of nScreenMedia. By far the biggest story of the week was...
Quibi and Snap are Moving in Opposite Directions in Mobile Video
Posted on 10-21-2020
Quibi and Snap appear to be two companies moving in opposite directions in mobile video. Quibi, the high-profile, well-funded startup, has belatedly broadened its scope beyond mobile, enabling its app...
Behind My Thinking Podcast - Connected TV Use and Quibi’s Launch
Posted on 05-19-2020
My longtime podcast colleague Colin Dixon at nScreenMedia and I are trying out a format for a second podcast, which we’re calling “Behind My Thinking.” The idea is that we...
Related News (1,185 items)
- YouTube’s video player is getting a new look on Android and iOS The Verge - 02-01-2022
- Amazon will let you easily share clips from its Prime Video content The Verge - 11-11-2021
- T-Mobile Giving Away Paramount Plus Free for One Year to All Customers on Postpaid Plans Variety - 11-04-2021
- To Keep Viewers Happy, Netflix Is Focusing on Subscribers’ Smallest Screens Adweek - 10-26-2021
- Netflix Brings ‘Play Something’ Randomized Shuffle Feature to Mobile Variety - 10-04-2021
- TikTok Creators Turn to YouTube Shorts Amid “Insane” Subscriber Growth The Hollywood Reporter - 08-27-2021