VideoNuze Posts (1,198 items)
Mediaocean’s President John Nardone Explains Converged TV’s Complexity
Posted on 01-18-2022
Mediaocean’s President John Nardone explains the complexity of “converged TV” across screens that advertisers and agencies are experiencing in the 10 minute interview with me below. John notes that...
Inside the Stream Podcast: More Sports Coming to Streaming; NBCU Picks First Nielsen Alternative
Posted on 01-14-2022
Welcome to this week’s edition of Inside the Stream, the podcast where nScreenMedia’s Chief Analyst Colin Dixon and I take listeners inside the world of streaming video. This...
Over 25 Speakers at CTV Advertising PREVIEW: 2022 (virtual) on Jan. 26th and 27th; Complimentary Sign Up
Posted on 01-12-2022
VideoNuze’s Connected TV Advertising PREVIEW: 2022 (virtual) will feature over 25 speakers representing all vantage points in the CTV industry. PREVIEW is coming up on January 26th and 27th...
Related News (3,494 items)
- Univision’s Quest For Outcome-Focused Data And Representative Measurement AdExchanger - 01-13-2022
- NBCUniversal Names iSpot.tv as Partner in New Approach to Measurement WSJ - 01-13-2022
- NBCU Inks Partnership With RTL To Expand European Ad-Selling Efforts Mediapost - 01-12-2022
- Magnite acquires audience data startup, boosting privacy solutions AdAge - 01-06-2022
- GroupM Finds Backlash To Streaming Ads, Data Deals, Latest Media Technology Mediapost - 01-06-2022
- Digital Ad Dollars Shift To CTV And Other 2022 Predictions Mediapost - 12-30-2021