VideoNuze Posts (1,228 items)
Connected TV’s Share of Ad Impressions Remained Strong in Q2
Posted on 08-10-2022
Connected TV’s share of ad impressions remained strong in Q2 2022, according to new data released by Extreme Reach. CTV accounted for 38% of ad impressions the company served...
Inside the Stream Podcast: Netflix’s Plans for Ad Tiers and Paid Account Sharing Bring Complexity
Posted on 07-22-2022
This week on Inside the Stream nScreenMedia’s Colin Dixon and I discuss Netflix’s plans to launch ad-supported service tiers and introduce paid account sharing options. Netflix provided updates on both...
Pixability Becomes a Member of GARM to Help Set Brand Safety and Suitability Standards
Posted on 06-29-2022
Pixability has announced that it has become a member of the Global Alliance for Responsible Media (GARM), an initiative of the World Federation of Advertisers (WFA). Pixability will help...
Related News (3,541 items)
- Half of Innovid's Ad Impressions Were CTV During Second Quarter B&C - 08-12-2022
- Vizio’s Bet On Advertising And Data Is Paying Off At Last AdExchanger - 08-11-2022
- Trade Desk Sees 35% Higher Q2 Revenue, Strong CTV Business Mediapost - 08-09-2022
- Warner Bros. Discovery Weighs Free Ad-Supported Streaming Plan WSJ - 08-04-2022
- YouTube Ad Revenue Rises Just 5% In Q2 As Alphabet Undershoots Wall Street Targets Deadline - 07-27-2022
- Advertisers Are Struggling with Instagram’s TikTok Clone, Reels Bloomberg - 07-28-2022