VideoNuze Posts (34 items)
Comcast Advertising Licenses Data to VideoAmp As Alternative Currencies Ramp Up
Posted on 02-24-2022
Comcast Advertising will license aggregated viewership data from its devices to VideoAmp, the companies announced today. VideoAmp will incorporate the data into its cross-platform measurement solution which spans and...
IRIS.TV and SpotX Bring Contextual Targeting Segments to CTV
Posted on 06-07-2021
IRIS.TV and SpotX (part of Magnite) announced this morning they’re partnering to offer industry-standard contextual targeting segments to SpotX’s video ad supply. The move will give ad buyers the...
IRIS.TV’s VP of Publisher Partnerships Lauren Gabriele Explains Role of Contextual Data in CTV
Posted on 06-01-2021
IRIS.TV’s VP of Publisher Partnerships Lauren Gabriele explains the role of contextual data in connected TV inventory in the 10 minute interview below. Lauren notes that ad buyers considering CTV...
Related News (94 items)
- Disney's Trade Desk Partnership Leads Advertisers Into a Post-Cookie World Adweek - 07-13-2022
- Executives From LG, Samsung & Vizio Weigh In; The Role Of Smart TVs With Advertisers And Audience Measurement Forbes - 03-29-2022
- NBCUniversal Names iSpot.tv as Partner in New Approach to Measurement WSJ - 01-13-2022
- NBCUniversal expands data capabilities with new first-party identity platform AdAge - 01-05-2022
- Watch Out, Nielsen ONE, Comscore Is Busily Building A Unified Cross-Platform Measurement Offering Of Its Own AdExchanger - 01-05-2022
- Samsung Ads Partners with Data Platforms to Bring more Marketer Dollars to TV Adweek - 12-14-2021