VideoNuze Posts (33 items)
IRIS.TV and SpotX Bring Contextual Targeting Segments to CTV
Posted on 06-07-2021
IRIS.TV and SpotX (part of Magnite) announced this morning they’re partnering to offer industry-standard contextual targeting segments to SpotX’s video ad supply. The move will give ad buyers the...
IRIS.TV’s VP of Publisher Partnerships Lauren Gabriele Explains Role of Contextual Data in CTV
Posted on 06-01-2021
IRIS.TV’s VP of Publisher Partnerships Lauren Gabriele explains the role of contextual data in connected TV inventory in the 10 minute interview below. Lauren notes that ad buyers considering CTV...
iSpot Enhances Unified Ad Management With Person-Level Data
Posted on 12-09-2020
TV ad measurement provider iSpot has enhanced its unified ad measurement capability allowing brands to more accurately gauge incremental reach and effectiveness of cross-screen campaigns. iSpot has integrated demographic...
Related News (92 items)
- NBCUniversal Names iSpot.tv as Partner in New Approach to Measurement WSJ - 01-13-2022
- NBCUniversal expands data capabilities with new first-party identity platform AdAge - 01-05-2022
- Watch Out, Nielsen ONE, Comscore Is Busily Building A Unified Cross-Platform Measurement Offering Of Its Own AdExchanger - 01-05-2022
- Samsung Ads Partners with Data Platforms to Bring more Marketer Dollars to TV Adweek - 12-14-2021
- Amazon and Roku Gird for Battle Over Viewer Data in Latest Streaming Drama The Information - 10-29-2021
- Blockgraph Is Launching A Clean Room For TV Ad Measurement AdExchanger - 10-14-2021