VideoNuze Posts (35 items)
Inside the Stream: 5 Key Takeaways from the 2023 IAB NewFronts
Posted on 05-05-2023
I attended the 2023 IAB NewFronts earlier this week and today on Inside the Stream we discuss my 5 key takeaways. These include 1) connected TV as the dominant...
Comcast Advertising Licenses Data to VideoAmp As Alternative Currencies Ramp Up
Posted on 02-24-2022
Comcast Advertising will license aggregated viewership data from its devices to VideoAmp, the companies announced today. VideoAmp will incorporate the data into its cross-platform measurement solution which spans and...
IRIS.TV and SpotX Bring Contextual Targeting Segments to CTV
Posted on 06-07-2021
IRIS.TV and SpotX (part of Magnite) announced this morning they’re partnering to offer industry-standard contextual targeting segments to SpotX’s video ad supply. The move will give ad buyers the...
Related News (95 items)
- GroupM, IRIS.TV Partner To Target CTV, Online Video Ads Mediapost - 08-03-2023
- Disney's Trade Desk Partnership Leads Advertisers Into a Post-Cookie World Adweek - 07-13-2022
- Executives From LG, Samsung & Vizio Weigh In; The Role Of Smart TVs With Advertisers And Audience Measurement Forbes - 03-29-2022
- NBCUniversal Names iSpot.tv as Partner in New Approach to Measurement WSJ - 01-13-2022
- NBCUniversal expands data capabilities with new first-party identity platform AdAge - 01-05-2022
- Watch Out, Nielsen ONE, Comscore Is Busily Building A Unified Cross-Platform Measurement Offering Of Its Own AdExchanger - 01-05-2022