VideoNuze Posts (9 items)
Integral Ad Science Provides Viewability Targeting Data to AudienceScience
Posted on 04-04-2016
Integral Ad Science will provide its video viewability targeting segments to AudienceScience for inclusion in the company’s Helios Advertising Enterprise Advertising Software, the companies announced today. AudienceScience clients will...
Videology Unveils Viewable CPM for Guaranteed Video Ad Delivery
Posted on 01-26-2016
Videology announced this morning that its clients will be able transact video ad campaigns on a new viewability currency (“vCPM”) for a guaranteed price on guaranteed viewable impressions. The...
Moat to Measure Watchwith’s In-Program Video Ads
Posted on 12-15-2015
Moat has extended its measurement and reporting capabilities to include Watchwith’s in-program advertising within TV shows, under a new partnership announced by the companies today. Moat will use its...
Related News (39 items)
- GroupM Softens Viewability Standards for Video Ads in Social Media WSJ - 08-17-2017
- Facebook video ad viewability rates are as low as 20 percent, agencies say Digiday - 06-26-2017
- Snapchat Is Rolling Out a New Viewability Score to Help Advertisers Know If People See Their Video Ads Adweek - 05-01-2017
- Study: Viewability Matters, But Likeability Matters Even More in Online Video AdAge - 03-21-2017
- Integral Ad Science Unveils Pre-Bid Video Segments To Boost Viewability By The 'Threshold' AdExchanger - 03-10-2016
- Visible Measures Makes A Bold Ad Guarantee Mediapost - 02-09-2016