VideoNuze Posts (36 items)
Roku-Shopify Partnership Brings CTV Ads’ Full-Funnel Future a Step Closer
Posted on 09-22-2021
Yesterday’s partnership announcement between Roku and Shopify brings CTV advertising another step closer to realizing its ultimate potential as a full-funnel channel for advertisers. Loyal VideoNuze readers know that...
Inside the Stream Podcast: FandangoNow and Vudu Merge In Wake of SVOD Crushing TVOD
Posted on 08-06-2021
(Reminder - if you are a listener of The VideoNuze Report podcast, please update your feed per below to the new Inside the Stream feeds which have been available for...
Streaming is Driving Renewed Interest in Content/Commerce Intersection
Posted on 03-24-2021
Content being used to drive consumer purchases isn’t a new idea, but streaming is breathing renewed interest, with a variety of different strategies and implementations. A number of interviews and...
Related News (215 items)
- NBCU Targets Bravo Fans With Virtual Bazaar and Shoppable Instagram Adweek - 11-09-2021
- AMEX Invests In ‘Shoppertainment’ Startup Firework, As Merchants Push For Video Commerce AdExchanger - 11-09-2021
- Pinterest hops on the live shopping trend with Pinterest TV The Verge - 11-01-2021
- Metallica Launches Online Course to Teach How to Be a Band Variety - 10-29-2021
- YouTube To Host Weeklong Holiday Shopping Event With The Merrell Twins, Walmart, More Tubefilter - 10-20-2021
- YouTube’s iOS App Has Clocked $3 Billion In In-App Purchases Tubefilter - 10-18-2021