VideoNuze Posts (455 items)
Inside the Stream Podcast: For Comcast and Peacock, It’s Time to Go Big or Go Home
Posted on 11-05-2021
Welcome to this week’s edition of Inside the Stream, the podcast where nScreenMedia’s Chief Analyst Colin Dixon and I take listeners inside the world of streaming video. On...
Did Comcast Just Put the Final Nail in Xfinity TV’s Coffin?
Posted on 07-26-2021
Last Thursday, when I received an email from Comcast PR with a release attached, announcing that Hulu + Live TV would now be available for Comcast’s broadband and Flex...
Disney and Google Gain Importance in Pay-TV
Posted on 11-24-2020
The U.S. pay-TV business performed better than expected in Q3 ’20, with top providers “only” losing around 120K subscribers, according to data compiled by Leichtman Research Group. The results...
Related News (1,500 items)
- Comcast Surpasses 5 Million Xfinity Mobile Lines After Wireless Service's Biggest Quarter Ever Multichannel News - 10-27-2022
- Charter To Phase Out Spectrum Originals Amid Rising Production Costs & Shifting Video Strategy Deadline - 08-11-2022
- Hulu Is Driving More Streaming Subscribers to Disney Than Marvel or Star Wars WSJ - 07-18-2022
- Comcast beats earnings expectations, but falls short on new internet customers CNBC - 01-27-2022
- ViacomCBS And Comcast Renew And Expand Carriage Deal, Adding BET+ To Streaming Roster On Xfinity Deadline - 01-13-2022
- WarnerMedia Renews Comcast Carriage Deal, CNN Plus to Become Available on Xfinity Platforms Variety - 01-11-2022