VideoNuze Posts (6 items)
Inside the Stream Podcast: Why Sky’s Sky Glass is the Right Strategy, But the Wrong Execution
Posted on 03-24-2023
In October, 2021 Comcast and Sky announced “Sky Glass,” a package including a Sky-branded smart TV, Sky Stream (a streaming satellite TV service) and aggregated CTV apps. Colin...
Next-Gen Video Service Sky Q Gets Boost from AirTies Mesh Technology
Posted on 01-26-2016
Sky Q, which is Sky’s next-generation video service launching in 2016, will incorporate AirTies mesh technology to facilitate whole home pay-TV service on multiple devices. With AirTies mesh technology...
Elemental Raises $14.5 Million from Telstra, Sky, Others
Posted on 12-22-2014
Multi-screen video processing provider Elemental Technologies has raised a Series D round of $14.5 million, led by Telstra, with participation by Sky and existing investors. With the round, Elemental...
Related News (65 items)
- Sky Offering Discovery+ to U.K. TV Subscribers for Free The Hollywood Reporter - 01-16-2023
- Comcast debuts XiOne streaming device for global subscribers Fierce Video - 09-22-2021
- UK TV streaming subscribers can no longer access live sport when in EU Guardian - 01-11-2021
- Sky seals deal to offer Disney+ streaming to millions of homes Guardian - 03-03-2020
- Disney+ Close to U.K. Distribution Deal with Sky Multichannel News - 01-27-2020
- Comcast takes aim at CNN with NBC-Sky global news channel Reuters - 01-23-2020