VideoNuze Posts (3 items)
thePlatform Powering shomi and Stan, New SVOD Services in Canada and Australia
Posted on 03-31-2015
thePlatform has announced that is powering 2 new SVOD services, shomi in Canada and Stan in Australia. shomi was launched in late 2014 by Canadian pay-TV operators Rogers...
Rogers Pushes TV Everywhere; Where's Everyone Else?
Posted on 06-11-2010
A piece in Light Reading this week noted that Rogers, the largest cable operator in Canada, now has...
thePlatform Enables TV Everywhere for TV Networks, Lands New Customers
Posted on 11-18-2009
TV Everywhere is getting another shot of momentum this morning as thePlatform, one of the leading online video platform companies (and a subsidiary of Comcast) is...
Related News (21 items)
- Rogers Tightens Technology Ties to Comcast Multichannel News - 01-26-2017
- Canada’s Rogers Kills Internet TV Project, Reaches Comcast Pact for X1 System Multichannel News - 12-16-2016
- Videology To Integrate Rogers Media Linear TV Inventory Into DETV Software For Data-Enabled Programmatic TV Press Release - 06-08-2016
- Shomi to Expand as Standalone Canadian Streaming Service The Hollywood Reporter - 05-27-2015
- Canadian SVOD Shomi to Launch Tuesday Against Netflix Canada The Hollywood Reporter - 11-03-2014
- Vice Media Pacts with Rogers for $100 Million Canadian Studio Venture, TV Channel Variety - 10-30-2014