VideoNuze Posts (53 items)
VideoNuze Podcast #454: Is YouTube Doing Enough For Its Creators? Brightcove’s Deal for Ooyala OVP
Posted on 02-15-2019
I’m pleased to present the 454th edition of the VideoNuze podcast, with my weekly partner Colin Dixon of nScreenMedia. Colin’s site published a provocative piece this week focused...
Brightcove Acquires Ooyala OVP for $15 Million, Gains Technology and Global Reach
Posted on 02-13-2019
Brightcove has inked a deal to acquire Ooyala’s online video platform (OVP) business for $15 million, with $6.25 million paid in cash and the remainder in Brightcove stock. The...
ZoneTV Partners With Microsoft and Ooyala to Create AI-Driven, Customized TV Channels
Posted on 07-25-2017
Niche programming provider ZoneTV has partnered with Microsoft and Ooyala to introduce a set of customizable AI-driven linear TV channels that will be made available in partnership with pay-TV...
Related News (52 items)
- Telstra Sells Ooyala to Management after $500M Write-Off Multichannel News - 10-16-2018
- Telstra writes off Ooyala subsidiary; announces exit of adtech business CMO - 02-02-2018
- Vudu's New Ad-Supported Side Gets Ooyala Assist Mediapost - 10-26-2016
- Ooyala Releases New Version Of Ooyala Pulse, Combines Ad Server, Programmatic Platform Mediapost - 09-07-2016
- OTT's Big Sign-In Results From Connected TV Devices Mediapost - 09-02-2016
- Ooyala Boots Up 'Turnkey' OTT Platform Multichannel News - 08-16-2016