VideoNuze Posts (3 items)
New Noggin OTT Service Will Be Next Test of Consumers' Willingness-to-Buy
Posted on 02-26-2015
Yesterday Viacom announced Noggin, a new $5.99/month ad-free, mobile-centric OTT service for preschoolers that will launch on March 5th. Viacom said that Noggin's content will be solely library-based, making...
Kids-Oriented Cable TV Networks Are Being Decimated By OTT Options
Posted on 02-11-2015
There's no better illustration of the massive disruptive impact of OTT options like Netflix, Hulu and Amazon Prime than the decimation of kids-oriented cable TV networks currently playing out. According...
Charter Redesigns Portal, Emphasizes Video
Posted on 07-17-2007
Tomorrow morning Charter Communications will announce a redesigned version of Charter.net, the company's portal for its broadband Internet subscribers. I got a sneak...
Related News (25 items)
- Nickelodeon, Once a Possible Casualty of the Streaming Wars, is Paramount Plus' Future IGN - 05-14-2021
- Nickelodeon Broadens Upfront Focus from Linear-Only to Streaming-Fueled ‘Multiverse’ Adweek - 03-18-2021
- ViacomCBS Has Lost Its Children. Nickelodeon Is Looking For Them On YouTube. Forbes - 02-24-2020
- Netflix and Nickelodeon partner on original programming, following Disney+ launch TechCrunch - 11-13-2019
- Viacom's Kelly Day on Digitally Reinventing MTV, Nickelodeon and Buying Awesomeness TV for a "Steal" The Hollywood Reporter - 07-08-2019
- 7-Year-Old YouTube Megastar Ryan ToysReview Is Getting His Own Nickelodeon Series Tubefilter - 02-15-2019