VideoNuze Posts (423 items)
Inside the Stream Podcast: Netflix’s Plans for Ad Tiers and Paid Account Sharing Bring Complexity
Posted on 07-22-2022
This week on Inside the Stream nScreenMedia’s Colin Dixon and I discuss Netflix’s plans to launch ad-supported service tiers and introduce paid account sharing options. Netflix provided updates on both...
Inside the Stream Podcast: Unpacking Netflix’s Conflicting Satisfaction Data Among SVOD Services
Posted on 07-01-2022
This week on Inside the Stream nScreenMedia’s Colin Dixon and I discuss conflicting data about Netflix’s customer satisfaction from ASCI and Whip Media. Netflix remains an essential streaming...
Inside the Stream Podcast: Netflix’s Subscriber Loss
Posted on 04-22-2022
In this week’s Inside the Stream podcast nScreenMedia’s Colin Dixon and I discuss Netflix’s Q1 results which included a loss of 200K subscribers vs. a forecast gain of 2.5 million.
Related News (1,935 items)
- Netflix Aims to Launch Cheaper, Ad-Supported Plan in Early 2023 Variety - 07-19-2022
- Netflix subscriber count in the US and Canada dropped by 1.3 million over the last three months The Verge - 07-19-2022
- Netflix Locked Out Advertisers for Years, but Now Brands Have Big Plans WSJ - 07-19-2022
- Netflix partners with Microsoft on ad-supported subscription plan CNBC - 07-14-2022
- The Age of Peak TV Is Ending. An Age of Austerity Is Beginning. Bloomberg - 07-12-2022
- Netflix rolls out spatial audio to all devices, available for ‘Stranger Things’ and more TechCrunch - 07-07-2022