VideoNuze Posts (2 items)
Whoa, With NHL Deal, Did MLBAM Just Become the Most Disruptive Force in Sports TV?
Posted on 08-05-2015
Yesterday, the National Hockey League and Major League Baseball Advanced Media announced a multi-faceted 6-year deal in which MLBAM will pay $600 million to take over distribution and operations...
NHL GameCenter LIVE Subscriptions Up 31% for 2010-2011 Season
Posted on 07-14-2011
The National Hockey League and its technology partner NeuLion are reporting this morning that subscriptions to NHL GameCenter...
Related News (35 items)
- NHL, Disney reach 'groundbreaking' seven-year multi-platform broadcast deal Reuters - 03-10-2021
- NHL Inks Deal With Twitter to Provide Live ‘Look-Ins’ of Postseason Games, Powered by Disney Variety - 07-28-2020
- Broadcasters, Nets Brace For Sports Fee Surge Multichannel News - 04-20-2020
- FuboTV Inks Deals to Carry MLB, NHL Networks in Premium Tiers Variety - 03-09-2020
- NHL Network Goes OTT for First Time Multichannel News - 10-19-2016
- NHL Looks To Score With Digital Offerings Multichannel News - 10-12-2016