VideoNuze Posts (21 items)
Study: Netflix Tops for Watching Streaming TV Programs
Posted on 01-20-2015
Here's more evidence of how watching TV programs is changing: according to part two of a TV viewer survey fielded by NATPE and CEA, 71% of respondents said they have...
Amazon's and Netflix's Golden Globes Underscore OTT's Role as Bona Fide Alternative to TV
Posted on 01-12-2015
At last night's Golden Globe awards, Amazon's series "Transparent" won Best Comedy, with its star Jeffrey Tambor winning best actor - TV Comedy, while Netflix's "House of Cards" star...
UM's Chief Content Officer Scott Donaton Articulates the Value of Branded Entertainment [VIDEO]
Posted on 02-17-2014
At NATPE recently, I interviewed Scott Donaton, Global Chief Content Officer for UM (Universal McCann) and head of UM Studios. The agency has clients including L'Oreal, BMW, Johnson &...
Related News (18 items)
- Millennials Value Netflix More Than Broadcast or Cable, Study Finds The Hollywood Reporter - 01-08-2015
- TV Show Producers Say Second-Screen Viewing Here to Stay Home Media Magazine - 01-27-2014
- NATPE: Parallels between early syndication, digital arenas Variety - 01-28-2013
- Mark Cuban To Give NATPE Keynote Deadline - 10-29-2012
- Jordan Hoffner To Keynote LATV Fest B&C - 04-24-2009
- Lining Up Funds First Pays for Producers TV Week - 02-02-2009