VideoNuze Posts (2 items)
Marriott Gets It Right With "Ultra-Adaptable Room"
Posted on 07-16-2010
When I'm traveling I'm pretty much a Starwood loyalist. But this week I stayed at a Marriott in Newport, RI for a night and...
Ritz-Carlton's Short Films: Sleek, But Successful?
Posted on 07-09-2008
A recent marketing campaign from Ritz-Carlton and American Express featuring three short original online films serves as a reminder to brands - and others - that even great...
Related News (11 items)
- Marriott Rewards Is Giving 4 Influencers Spectacles to Make Buzzy Snapchat Stories Adweek - 03-31-2017
- Marriott is letting guests watch Netflix on their hotel TV The Verge - 06-10-2015
- Can Karin Timpone Make Marriott More Millennial? Adweek - 03-25-2015
- Marriott Premieres its First Original Film 'Two Bellmen' Variety - 03-10-2015
- Marriott, What`s Trending Release New Travel Series Starring YouTubers Tubefilter - 02-06-2015
- Marriott Tests Guest Streaming of Hulu, Netflix and Pandora on Hotel TVs Skift - 01-20-2015