VideoNuze Posts (7 items)
Inside the Stream Podcast: Why Even James Bond Can’t Save Hollywood or Theaters
Posted on 10-15-2021
Welcome to this week’s edition of Inside the Stream, the podcast where nScreenMedia’s Chief Analyst Colin Dixon and I take listeners inside the world of streaming video. The...
If the FTC Challenges Amazon-MGM Deal It is Unlikely to Succeed
Posted on 06-23-2021
The Wall Street Journal reported yesterday that the FTC will be the agency to review Amazon’s acquisition of MGM. A review was expected, either by the Justice Department or...
Inside the Stream Podcast: Making Sense of Amazon-MGM
Posted on 05-28-2021
Welcome to this week’s edition of Inside the Stream, the podcast where nScreenMedia’a Chief Analyst Colin Dixon and I take listeners inside the world of streaming video. After...
Related News (38 items)
- James Bond Returns and Theaters See Reason for Hope NY Times - 10-11-2021
- Amazon Seeks Recusal of FTC Chairwoman Lina Khan in Antitrust Investigations of Company WSJ - 06-30-2021
- Sen. Warren calls for ‘meticulous’ review of Amazon’s MGM acquisition The Verge - 06-29-2021
- Jeff Bezos on MGM Acquisition: Amazon Will ‘Reimagine’ Studio Franchises ‘for the 21st Century’ Variety - 05-26-2021
- Amazon to buy MGM Studios for $8.45 billion CNBC - 05-26-2021
- Why Amazon's deal for MGM supercharges James Bond's brand appeal AdAge - 05-25-2021