VideoNuze Posts (47 items)
Cord-Cutting Slows in Q3 as Virtual TV Providers Jump
Posted on 11-17-2020
Cord-cutting slowed down in Q3 ’20, with top pay-TV providers in the U.S. losing around 120K subscribers, according to Leichtman Research Group. These pay-TV providers account for about...
Connected TV Ownership Surges to 80% of U.S. TV Households
Posted on 06-08-2020
Connected TV ownership continues to surge, with 80% of U.S. TV households now having at least one CTV, according to new research from Leichtman Research Group. The penetration of...
Pay-TV Loses Over 2 Million Video Subscribers in Q1 As Negative Forces Accelerate
Posted on 05-14-2020
Large pay-TV providers lost a total of nearly 2.1 million video subscribers in Q1, according to data compiled by Leichtman Research Group. The 2.1 million is more than double...
Related News (40 items)
- 66% Of TV Households Have Pay TV, Down From 79% In 2017 Mediapost - 10-24-2022
- Pay TV Cord-Cutting Accelerates as Cable and Satellite Providers See Losses Across the Board The Hollywood Reporter - 08-16-2022
- Spun Off DirecTV Platforms Lost a Combined 412,000 Subscribers in Q3, Analyst Projects Next TV - 11-19-2021
- Study: Almost 40% Of Adults Watch Video Daily On CTV, 60% Weekly Mediapost - 06-04-2021
- Cable Now Controls Nearly 70% of U.S. Fixed Broadband After Biggest Year Since 2008 Next TV - 03-03-2021
- 1-in-6 cancel cable for a vMVPD. The rest cut-the-cord. nScreenMedia - 04-07-2020