VideoNuze Posts (20 items)
Apple’s New Partnerships Are A Start, But A Lot More Is Needed To Support Originals
Posted on 01-08-2019
Likely the most interesting news from CES this year is that Apple is finally partnering in meaningful ways with big TV manufacturers. Most notably, Apple is creating an exclusive iTunes...
VideoNuze Podcast #402: Hulu’s Growth, DVDs Fall and CES Recap
Posted on 01-12-2018
I’m pleased to present the 402nd edition of the VideoNuze podcast, with my weekly partner Colin Dixon of nScreenMedia. This week we start by discussing Hulu’s growth to...
This Holiday Season, Smart TV Deals Abound, But Competition Increases From Connected TV Devices [CHART]
Posted on 12-18-2013
As online video adoption and longer-form viewing have grown, consumers have become increasingly interested in moving the experience to their TVs. This trend has certainly helped to drive interest in...
Related News (88 items)
- LG Ads rolls out new River OS for smart TVs Fierce Video - 09-10-2021
- FuboTV’s fantastic live TV streaming service finally arrives on LG TVs The Verge - 06-07-2021
- IMDb TV Expands Distribution to LG Smart TVs, PlayStation 4, Nvidia Shield and TiVo Stream 4K Next TV - 03-09-2021
- Alphonso Rebrands as LG Ads, Creates Connected TV Media and Measurement Platform Adweek - 03-01-2021
- To Grow Its Ad Business, LG Taps SpotX as Primary SSP Adweek - 02-11-2021
- Smart TVs have become the new front in the connected TV platform battle Digiday - 02-07-2021