VideoNuze Posts (3 items)
DirecTV CEO: "Regional Sports Networks' Structure Is Broken"
Posted on 11-08-2012
Talk to any pay-TV operator executive these days and you'll get an earful on the relentless rise in their programming costs - what they pay to deliver both cable and...
Expensive Regional Sports Networks Are Becoming Pay-TV's Achilles Heel
Posted on 08-22-2011
An article in the NY Times over the weekend, "Regional Sports Networks Show the Money," highlighted the mega-profitable and symbiotic relationship between...
Time Warner Cable-LA Lakers Deal Is More Bad News For Pay-TV's Non-Sports Fans
Posted on 02-16-2011
If you live in the Los Angeles area and are not a sports fan, or you are a casual one, Time Warner Cable's new...
Related News (6 items)
- Time Warner Cable Sued For Passing Lakers-Dodgers Costs On To Customers Deadline - 06-19-2013
- Marcus: `Mission Accomplished` With Lakers RSN Multichannel News - 03-05-2013
- New Lakers stars give Time Warner Cable reason to cheer LA Times - 08-15-2012
- Time Warner Cable Sports to Tip Off Lakers-Centric RSNs on Oct. 1 Multichannel News - 05-09-2012
- Pay TV`s full-court press LA Times - 03-03-2011
- Lakers Deal Changes The RSN Game For Time Warner Cable Multichannel News - 02-21-2011