VideoNuze Posts (5 items)
It Takes More than Viewability Standards to Get Views
Posted on 04-21-2015
Video viewability is broken - but not for the reasons you think. The way the industry measures viewability does not reflect actual human behavior, and it fails to meet advertisers'...
Research: Mobile Video Ads Getting Longer, More Engaging
Posted on 09-26-2013
Jun Group, the incentivized video ad provider, has shared a new infographic with a few interesting nuggets of data, indicating, among other things, that mobile video ads are getting...
Study: Incentivized Video Ads Drive 2 Times Higher Interaction Than Pre-Rolls
Posted on 11-20-2012
A new study released by Jun Group, an opt-in video ad platform, has found that users are twice as likely to interact with a brand upon watching an incentivized...
Related News (7 items)
- Jun Group Aligns Mobile Video Ads With Premium Publisher Content AdExchanger - 08-18-2015
- Mobile Video Ad Firm Jun Group Raises $28 Million in New Funding WSJ - 07-30-2015
- Ad Network Jun Group Promises Money-Back Guarantee AdWeek - 04-26-2013
- Video Ads Vendor: Partial Views Are Free AdWeek - 12-10-2012
- Social video advertising service Jun Group raises $2.5M VentureBeat - 12-13-2011
- Keep it Short: 15-Second Videos Rule for Brands Tubefilter News - 11-04-2011