VideoNuze Posts (24 items)
Research: CTV Ad Frequency Problem is “Highly Exaggerated”
Posted on 07-20-2021
At VideoNuze’s Connected TV Advertising Summit last month, one of the issues most often raised by speakers was frequency. Sometimes speakers articulated the issue through their lens as an industry...
Inside the Stream Podcast: Interview with Innovid’s CEO and Co-Founder Zvika Netter on CTV Dynamics and SPAC
Posted on 07-01-2021
Welcome to this week’s edition of Inside the Stream, the podcast where nScreenMedia’s Chief Analyst Colin Dixon and I take listeners inside the world of streaming video. This...
VideoNuze Podcast #517: Virtual Linear Channels Mean More Gains Ahead for Connected TV
Posted on 06-05-2020
I’m pleased to present the 517th edition of the VideoNuze podcast, with my weekly partner Colin Dixon of nScreenMedia. As always, we hope our listeners are staying well. This...
Related News (38 items)
- Innovid Key turns to improve secure ad targeting Rapid TV News - 09-16-2021
- Innovid Expands IAS Integration To Include CTV Measurement Mediapost - 09-09-2021
- TV ad tech company Innovid plans going public via SPAC CNBC - 06-24-2021
- The Trade Desk, Magnite and Innovid Form CTV Pact Adweek - 04-19-2021
- Connected TV Ad Volume/CPMs Soar, Programmatic/Data-Decisioning Cited Mediapost - 04-09-2021
- CTV, Video Ad Impressions: Which Lengths Drive The Highest CTR, Engagement? Mediapost - 04-05-2021