VideoNuze Posts (8 items)
Global TV Shipments Down 6% in 2013 As Streaming Sticks Raise New Challenges
Posted on 03-18-2014
These are highly uncertain times for global TV manufacturers. As IHS reported last week, sales of TVs declined by 6% in 2013 to 225.1 million units, following a 7%...
IHS: Audience Data is Competitive Differentiator for Video Content Providers
Posted on 12-09-2013
Late last week research firm IHS and video ad platform provider Videoplaza released a new report asserting that video content providers need to become "audience architects" - mining their...
VideoNuze Podcast #203 - Observations from BroadbandTV Con
Posted on 11-08-2013
I'm pleased to present the 203rd edition of the VideoNuze podcast with my weekly partner Colin Dixon of nScreenMedia. This week, Colin and I were in Hollywood at BroadbandTV...
Related News (24 items)
- Smart TV To Hit 70% Global Share, Streaming Boxes Tops In U.S. Mediapost - 07-18-2018
- IHS: Scripted TV Production Declines Home Media - 10-16-2017
- Mipcom: Netflix, Amazon Now Rank Among TV’s Giants, IHS Markit Says Variety - 10-15-2016
- IHS: More Netflix Subs Outside U.S. by 2018 Home Media Magazine - 08-23-2016
- IHS: Did Netflix Kill the Physical Video Market? Home Media Magazine - 02-24-2016
- Study: Netflix Integration Good for Pay TV Biz Multichannel News - 02-12-2016