VideoNuze Posts (7 items)
Comcast’s Fox Deal - 5 Quick Thoughts
Posted on 06-14-2018
Late yesterday, Comcast made its $65 billion all-cash offer for key Twenty-First Century Fox assets official. The offer sets up a bidding war with Disney, which had already struck...
VideoNuze Podcast #405: Does Fox’s New NFL Thursday Night Deal Make Sense?
Posted on 02-02-2018
I’m pleased to present the 405th edition of the VideoNuze podcast, with my weekly partner Colin Dixon of nScreenMedia. This week we dig into Fox’s newly announced deal to...
Fox’s Multi-Billion Dollar NFL Deal Shows Live Sports are Still TV’s Firewall (or Not)
Posted on 01-31-2018
Fox will have broadcast rights to NFL Thursday Night Football for the next 5 years in a deal that is reportedly worth over $3 billion. That would...
Related News (25 items)
- Tubi and Sports Fuel Fox's Quarterly Advertising Revenue Growth Adweek - 11-03-2021
- Fox bets big on blockchain Axios - 11-04-2021
- Fox Corp. Leads $100M Funding Round With Strategic Investment In Blockchain Firm Eluvio Deadline - 08-25-2021
- Fox Posts 'Unprecedented' Upfront Deals, Tubi 'Triples' Revenue Mediapost - 06-17-2021
- Upfront: Fox Touts Tubi, NBC Announces New Shows Mediapost - 05-17-2021
- Fox Strikes Ad-Tech Deal With Comcast’s FreeWheel Variety - 03-25-2021