VideoNuze Posts (4 items)
Study: 77% of Advertisers Plan to Increase Video Ad Budgets in Next Two Years
Posted on 06-10-2015
More affirmation that advertisers and agencies are shifting spending to video: a new Forrester survey has found that 77% of advertisers and 70% of agencies plan to increase their video...
Forrester Forecasts Over $1 Billion in RTB Video Ads in 2014
Posted on 04-08-2013
Forrester has updated its forecast for the real-time bidding (RTB) segment of the online video advertising market, calling for a 71% increase in 2013 spending to $686M and another 66%...
4 News Items Worth Noting from the Week of July 13th
Posted on 07-17-2009
Following are 4 news items worth noting from the week of July 13th: TV Everywhere survey should have cable industry clicking their heels - I wasn't at all surprised...
Related News (11 items)
- As Contempt For Push Grows, Branded Content Rises Mediapost - 03-25-2013
- Your Internet Is Already on Your TV AllThingsD - 12-19-2012
- New Data Links TV, Video Data To Aid Cross-Platform Marketing Online Media Daily - 05-16-2012
- Digital Video Ads Expected To Hit $5B By 2016 Online Media Daily - 01-09-2012
- CBS Research Chief`s Theory: TV Still a Big Bang B&C - 02-22-2010
- Clutter Makes TV Ads Less Effective Adweek - 02-09-2010