VideoNuze Posts (18 items)
VideoNuze Podcast #350: Lots of Reasons Why Sports TV Will Be Under Pressure in 2017
Posted on 12-09-2016
I'm pleased to present the 350th edition of the VideoNuze podcast with my weekly partner Colin Dixon of nScreenMedia. This week we return to the cost of sports and...
VideoNuze Podcast #312: A Fuzzy Picture Ahead for DIRECTV Now
Posted on 03-04-2016
I'm pleased to present the 312th edition of the VideoNuze podcast with my weekly partner Colin Dixon of nScreenMedia. This week we explore the prospects for DIRECTV Now, the...
AT&T Partners With Videology for Programmatic TV Advertising
Posted on 03-03-2016
AT&T has partnered with video ad tech provider Videology to enable advertisers to buy ads on linear TV across over 130 different cable TV networks in 26 million DirecTV and...
Related News (157 items)
- DirecTV lays off staffers as cord-cutting accelerates CNBC - 01-11-2023
- Amazon Prime signs deal with DirecTV to air ‘Thursday Night Football’ games in bars, restaurants CNBC - 08-23-2022
- DirecTV and Dish in merger talks once again despite past antitrust concerns NY Post - 01-11-2022
- DirecTV Stream Becomes Single Brand for Former AT&T Video Services Next TV - 08-02-2021
- AT&T and TPG: There Is No Why Next TV - 02-26-2021
- AT&T Carves Out Pay-TV Business in Deal With TPG WSJ - 02-25-2021