VideoNuze Posts (5 items)
5 Reasons Going to the Movies is Facing an Irreversible Demise
Posted on 07-08-2021
Yesterday’s news that Universal Pictures will release certain of its 2022 movies on Peacock no more than four months after their theatrical premiere was just the latest move by...
Paramount+: A Chip Off the ViacomCBS Block
Posted on 05-27-2021
More than two months since its launch, it’s no secret where the new kid on the SVOD block, ViacomCBS’s Paramount+, is getting its programming persona: directly from its parent company.
Report: SVOD Market Fragments Following New Service Launches
Posted on 05-03-2021
The U.S. SVOD market has undergone significant fragmentation over the past two years as new services have launched, according to the Q1 2021 Growth Report from Antenna, an SVOD...
Related News (16 items)
- Paramount+ And Showtime Bundled In Single Service At Teaser Prices Starting At $10 A Month Deadline - 09-21-2021
- Paramount+ $5-a-month Essential plan launches today. Here’s what you need to know TechHive - 06-07-2021
- Paramount+ will launch a $4.99 monthly ad-supported subscription TechCrunch - 06-03-2021
- Nickelodeon, Once a Possible Casualty of the Streaming Wars, is Paramount Plus' Future IGN - 05-14-2021
- Live Sports Are the Next Great Battle of the Streaming Wars The Ringer - 04-16-2021
- It’s Upfront Plus as More Commercials Come to SVOD Next TV - 04-12-2021