VideoNuze Posts (5 items)
5 Reasons Going to the Movies is Facing an Irreversible Demise
Posted on 07-08-2021
Yesterday’s news that Universal Pictures will release certain of its 2022 movies on Peacock no more than four months after their theatrical premiere was just the latest move by...
Paramount+: A Chip Off the ViacomCBS Block
Posted on 05-27-2021
More than two months since its launch, it’s no secret where the new kid on the SVOD block, ViacomCBS’s Paramount+, is getting its programming persona: directly from its parent company.
Report: SVOD Market Fragments Following New Service Launches
Posted on 05-03-2021
The U.S. SVOD market has undergone significant fragmentation over the past two years as new services have launched, according to the Q1 2021 Growth Report from Antenna, an SVOD...
Related News (22 items)
- Paramount+ Hits 32.8M Subscribers As ViacomCBS Streaming Ad Revenue Rises The Hollywood Reporter - 02-15-2022
- Premier League lands on Paramount+ in Mexico and Central America Sports Pro Media - 01-14-2022
- Paramount+ Adds Live Channels The Streamable - 12-09-2021
- Streaming Platforms Use Black Friday Deals to Boost Sluggish Subscriber Growth The Hollywood Reporter - 11-24-2021
- T-Mobile Giving Away Paramount Plus Free for One Year to All Customers on Postpaid Plans Variety - 11-04-2021
- Paramount+ and Showtime Near 47 Million Combined Global Subscribers The Wrap - 11-04-2021