VideoNuze Posts (5 items)
5 Reasons Going to the Movies is Facing an Irreversible Demise
Posted on 07-08-2021
Yesterday’s news that Universal Pictures will release certain of its 2022 movies on Peacock no more than four months after their theatrical premiere was just the latest move by...
Paramount+: A Chip Off the ViacomCBS Block
Posted on 05-27-2021
More than two months since its launch, it’s no secret where the new kid on the SVOD block, ViacomCBS’s Paramount+, is getting its programming persona: directly from its parent company.
Report: SVOD Market Fragments Following New Service Launches
Posted on 05-03-2021
The U.S. SVOD market has undergone significant fragmentation over the past two years as new services have launched, according to the Q1 2021 Growth Report from Antenna, an SVOD...
Related News (28 items)
- Paramount Considers Discontinuing Showtime Streaming Service, Merging With Paramount+ WSJ - 09-13-2022
- Showtime Added to Paramount+ in Revamped Bundle Offering The Hollywood Reporter - 08-31-2022
- How Paramount+ and Showtime Will Compete Against Streaming Giants: A Conversation With David Nevins The Hollywood Reporter - 08-25-2022
- Paramount Will Pay $1.5 Billion to Keep US Rights to Champions League Bloomberg - 08-19-2022
- Walmart enters streaming deal with Paramount+ in race with Amazon Reuters - 08-15-2022
- Paramount+ Adds Nearly 5 Million Subscribers, Breaking 43 Million Adweek - 08-04-2022