VideoNuze Posts (5 items)
5 Reasons Going to the Movies is Facing an Irreversible Demise
Posted on 07-08-2021
Yesterday’s news that Universal Pictures will release certain of its 2022 movies on Peacock no more than four months after their theatrical premiere was just the latest move by...
Paramount+: A Chip Off the ViacomCBS Block
Posted on 05-27-2021
More than two months since its launch, it’s no secret where the new kid on the SVOD block, ViacomCBS’s Paramount+, is getting its programming persona: directly from its parent company.
Report: SVOD Market Fragments Following New Service Launches
Posted on 05-03-2021
The U.S. SVOD market has undergone significant fragmentation over the past two years as new services have launched, according to the Q1 2021 Growth Report from Antenna, an SVOD...
Related News (32 items)
- Showtime and Paramount+ Merging, With Rebrand Planned The Hollywood Reporter - 01-30-2023
- Showtime Cable May Get Paramount+ Content, And A Rebranding Mediapost - 01-26-2023
- Paramount Advertising Looks to Scale Identity on CTV With Unified ID 2.0 Adweek - 01-04-2023
- Paramount+ Completes Major Europe Rollout With German Launch The Hollywood Reporter - 12-08-2022
- Paramount Considers Discontinuing Showtime Streaming Service, Merging With Paramount+ WSJ - 09-13-2022
- Showtime Added to Paramount+ in Revamped Bundle Offering The Hollywood Reporter - 08-31-2022