VideoNuze Posts (3 items)
NBCU’s Ad Head Says "Measurement Is An Absolute Acute Crisis"
Posted on 09-29-2015
NBCU’s Chairman, Advertising Sales and Client Partnerships Linda Yaccarino said “measurement is an absolute acute crisis” in an interview this morning at IAB MIXX. Yaccarino said that by NBCU’s calculations,...
Yahoo Has Become a Magnet for Video Syndication by Big Media
Posted on 12-10-2012
Late yesterday NBC Sports and Yahoo announced a content sharing and promotional partnership that further cements Yahoo's role as a video syndication magnet for big media companies. In addition...
CNBC Missing Out By Not Livestreaming Obama Town Hall
Posted on 09-20-2010
President Obama is in the middle of a town hall, hosted by CNBC, from the Newseum in Washington, DC. The...
Related News (16 items)
- Jim Cramer Signs CNBC Deal That Includes ‘Investor Club’ Subscription Content Deadline - 09-09-2021
- CNBC will take its morning show on to Facebook Live to tap into post-Brexit audience The Drum - 07-11-2016
- Cord cutters cut off from presidential debates CNET - 11-09-2015
- CNBC Stocks Up on Original Digital Video Variety - 03-12-2015
- Apple TV updated with FOX NOW, CNBC channels 9To5MAC - 07-29-2014
- CNBC Digital Workshop Debuts 3 Video Projects Online Media Daily - 06-24-2013