VideoNuze Posts (7 items)
Inside the Stream Podcast: More Sports Coming to Streaming; NBCU Picks First Nielsen Alternative
Posted on 01-14-2022
Welcome to this week’s edition of Inside the Stream, the podcast where nScreenMedia’s Chief Analyst Colin Dixon and I take listeners inside the world of streaming video. This...
Vevo Enlists iSpot for CTV Measurement
Posted on 03-02-2021
Music video network Vevo has chosen ad measurement provider iSpot to quantify connected TV audiences and authenticate the incremental reach of advertisers’ campaigns running on Vevo. CTV has been...
iSpot Enhances Unified Ad Management With Person-Level Data
Posted on 12-09-2020
TV ad measurement provider iSpot has enhanced its unified ad measurement capability allowing brands to more accurately gauge incremental reach and effectiveness of cross-screen campaigns. iSpot has integrated demographic...
Related News (15 items)
- Nielsen rival iSpot.tv gets $325 million Goldman Sachs investment AdAge - 04-27-2022
- iSpot Acquires Tunity To Help Measure Out-Of-Home TV Viewing AdExchanger - 03-02-2022
- The Front-Runner: How iSpot Became a Favorite To Claim Nielsen’s Measurement Crown B&C - 02-24-2022
- NBCUniversal Names iSpot.tv as Partner in New Approach to Measurement WSJ - 01-13-2022
- Amazon Fire TV Spends Big In National TV, Roku Less So Mediapost - 05-28-2021
- For Premium Streamers, Linear TV Offers More Promo Marketing Value Than Paid TV Ads Mediapost - 03-29-2021