VideoNuze Posts (31 items)
VideoNuze Podcast #522: Linear TV Adapts with New Distribution Models
Posted on 07-10-2020
I’m pleased to present the 522nd edition of the VideoNuze podcast, with my weekly partner Colin Dixon of nScreenMedia. For all our listeners especially in states seeing a spike in...
VideoNuze Podcast #510: Lots of Options for Free Premium Content
Posted on 04-17-2020
I’m pleased to present the 510th edition of the VideoNuze podcast, with my weekly partner Colin Dixon of nScreenMedia. We’re keeping all of our listeners in mind and hoping everyone...
Sling TV’s “Happy Hour Across America” Could Drive Further Cord-Cutting
Posted on 04-15-2020
Yesterday, Sling TV unveiled its “Happy Hour Across America” promotion which allows viewers free access to Sling Blue during the 5pm-midnight window. Sling Blue includes 50+ linear TV...
Related News (131 items)
- Cord-Cutting Spiked 60% in 2022 for the Five Biggest Remaining Publicly Transparent Operators in the U.S. Next TV - 02-09-2023
- Dish’s Sling TV Rebrands Free-Streaming Service as ‘Freestream’ Variety - 02-09-2023
- Amazon’s new Echo Show 15 supports Netflix, Hulu and soon, Sling TV Fierce Video - 09-28-2021
- SlingTV Launches DraftKings Basketball Channel Multichannel News - 04-22-2021
- RSNs Scramble for Streaming Deals as Opening Day Approaches Multichannel News - 03-26-2021
- Ergen: ‘We Stumbled’ With Sling TV Next TV - 02-22-2021