VideoNuze Posts (8 items)
Demise of Vessel and Google Fiber is a Reality Check for Online Video
Posted on 10-27-2016
Online video is booming. But that doesn’t mean all industry initiatives will succeed. Two examples in just the past two days illustrate the point. Yesterday Verizon announced it was...
Fullscreen’s New SVOD Service is Yet Another Willingness-To-Pay Test Case
Posted on 03-31-2016
Another day, another new SVOD service. Yesterday, Fullscreen said that April 26th would be the launch date for its “fullscreen” $4.99/month ad-free SVOD service which had been teased...
Vessel's New $57.5 Million Financing Highlights Huge Shifts Underway in Video Landscape
Posted on 04-17-2015
Vessel announced a new financing this morning, which sources close to the company pegged at $57.5 million. The round was led by Institutional Venture Partners (IVP), which has...
Related News (25 items)
- Verizon wants to buy Vessel, the video startup founded by former Hulu CEO Jason Kilar Recode - 09-21-2016
- Vessel Terminates Contracts, Explores Sale and New Product Videoink - 08-01-2016
- Verizon Names Former YouTube Exec Ivana Kirkbride Chief Content Officer For Go90 Tubefilter - 07-10-2016
- Vessel To Remove Ads For Paying Subscribers Tubefilter - 03-07-2016
- 10 months after launch, hyped video platform Vessel finds choppy seas Digiday - 01-12-2016
- Miss YouTube Video Responses? Vessel Brings Them Back With Launch Of "Threads" TechCrunch - 12-07-2015