VideoNuze Posts (8 items)
Inside the Stream: FASTs Everywhere: TCL, Fire TV, Google TV, Cox Media
Posted on 08-25-2023
FASTs are everywhere these days, and this week we discuss several new announcements/launches that caught our eye, from providers including TCL, Fire TV Channels, Google TV and Cox Media Group...
VideoNuze Podcast #522: Linear TV Adapts with New Distribution Models
Posted on 07-10-2020
I’m pleased to present the 522nd edition of the VideoNuze podcast, with my weekly partner Colin Dixon of nScreenMedia. For all our listeners especially in states seeing a spike in...
VideoNuze Podcast #516: HBO Max Launches; Why is Support From Roku and Fire TV Missing?
Posted on 05-29-2020
I’m pleased to present the 516th edition of the VideoNuze podcast, with my weekly partner Colin Dixon of nScreenMedia. As always, we hope our listeners are staying well. After...
Related News (69 items)
- Amazon is refreshing its Fire TV products with generative AI features. ZD Net - 09-20-2023
- Virtual MVPDs Provide Real Ad Spending On Roku, Amazon Fire Mediapost - 12-22-2022
- Amazon Says It Has Sold More Than 150 Million Fire TV Devices, Announces Ford, BMW and Stellantis Pacts for In-Car Streaming Variety - 01-05-2022
- Here’s How Connected TV Platforms Are Expanding Their User Bases Adweek - 08-26-2021
- Amazon’s new Fire TV head wants to take TV streaming on the road Protocol - 07-05-2021
- Peacock is finally coming to Fire TV on June 24th The Verge - 06-23-2021