VideoNuze Posts (3 items)
Good Day For Israeli Video Tech as Wibbitz Raises $20M and Connatix Raises $15M
Posted on 10-24-2017
It’s a good day for video tech providers with Israeli roots as Wibbitz has announced a $20 million Series C funding and Connatix has raised a $15 million...
Research: Strong Interest in Live Video as a News Source
Posted on 09-14-2016
Text-to-video creation platform Wibbitz has released new research this morning indicating enthusiasm for live video as a news source. Wibbitz surveyed 1,000+ 18-65 year-olds in the U.S. about how...
Wibbitz Raises $8 Million to Automatically Create Short Videos From Text Articles
Posted on 05-21-2015
Wibbitz, an Israeli text-to-video startup, has raised an $8 million Series B round led by NantMobile, with participation by existing investors. The funds will be used to expand into...
Related News (6 items)
- Facebook Beats Out YouTube as Video News Source for Millennials and Gen Z, Study Says The Wrap - 01-16-2019
- Video Production, Monetization Are Publishers' Biggest Challenges StreamingMedia.com - 01-31-2017
- As Online Video Surges, Publishers Turn to Automation NY Times - 07-11-2016
- Tech Tool To Make A News Story Social Mediapost - 01-25-2016
- Millennials don't actually watch the news Tech Insider - 11-16-2015
- Text-to-video news app Wibbitz gets a slick redesign for iOS 7 The Next Web - 10-30-2013