VideoNuze Posts (13 items)
Research Shows Strong Interest in Ad-Supported Streaming
Posted on 06-28-2021
Last Friday Hub Research published interesting survey results about consumers’ willingness/desire to watch ad-supported streaming services, especially if it means saving money compared to more expensive ad-free alternatives. No...
Survey: 57% of U.S. TV Households Have Roku or Amazon Smart TVs or Devices
Posted on 04-07-2021
57% of U.S. TV households had either Roku or Amazon Fire TV smart TVs or streaming devices in Q1 ’20, according to survey results in the newest Connected Home report...
Online Video Viewing Equal to Traditional TV For 13-24 Year Olds
Posted on 01-11-2021
For 13-24 year olds, online video viewing is approximately equal to traditional TV viewing, according to Hub Entertainment Research’s new Video Redefined study based on a December, 2020 survey. Hub...
Related News (11 items)
- Young Viewers 18-34 Choose Live TV Only 11% Of The Time After Turning TV On Mediapost - 09-20-2021
- Many 4KTV Owners Don't Use Advanced Content Features Mediapost - 05-07-2019
- SVOD Viewing Still Surging: Study Multichannel News - 09-08-2017
- Consumers Prefer 'à La Carte' TV Networks Home Media - 03-27-2017
- Consumers Favor Premium Video From Big Media Mediapost - 02-26-2016
- Online eats into traditional TV viewing Advanced Television - 02-26-2016