VideoNuze Posts (7 items)
Vogue.TV's Model.Live: A Magazine Bets Big on Broadband
Posted on 08-25-2008
I've been writing for a while now that broadband gives non-video media companies a whole new strategic growth opportunity. This is especially true for magazines with well-defined brands,...
Bebo Pursues Distinctive Original Programming Model
Posted on 05-14-2008
Bebo, the social networking giant being acquired by AOL for $850 million, is pioneering a new programming model by mixing original online-only video series, community engagement...
More Questions than Answers at Digital Hollywood Spring
Posted on 05-08-2008
I'm just back from a couple days at Digital Hollywood Spring, one of the broadband industry's leading conferences. A key takeaway for me is that there...
Related News (18 items)
- Bebo cuts back staff, kills drama Variety - 11-13-2009
- Elisabeth Murdoch, Joanna Shields team up The Hollywood Reporter - 09-18-2009
- Shields steps down at AOL Variety - 05-28-2009
- Bebo segues to Originals The Hollywood Reporter - 10-17-2008
- Vuguru Scores `Topps` With Distribution on FoxSports.com Mediaweek - 09-29-2008
- Bebo Adds Exec For Original Productions Online Media Daily - 08-22-2008