VideoNuze Posts (6 items)
Survey: Younger Users Increase Mobile and CTV Usage
Posted on 04-08-2020
A new survey released by video ad platform Unruly has found, among other things, that younger users are spending more time with their phones and connected TVs in response to...
News Corp. Launches Vertical Video Ads on Mobile With Unruly and Moat
Posted on 06-20-2016
News Corp. announced this morning at Cannes Lions the availability of a new viewable vertical video ad for mobile devices that can be bought initially on The Sun and...
Research: Millennials More Likely to Share Video Ads But Also More Likely to Tune Them Out
Posted on 05-12-2016
New research from video ad tech provider Unruly highlights the opportunities and challenges advertisers have in reaching 18-34 year-old audiences with video ads. The good news for advertisers is...
Related News (21 items)
- Unruly, Publica Partner On CTV Ad-Pod Programmatic Mediapost - 11-09-2020
- Murdoch's News Corp feels Tremor with sale of Unruly Sky News - 01-05-2020
- News Corp plots sale of video advertising platform Unruly Sky News - 08-30-2019
- Here’s Why Advertisers Should Target Dads With Digital Videos Before Mother’s Day Adweek - 05-10-2017
- Unruly Brings Emotions To Programmatic Via 'Emotional PMPs' Mediapost - 12-21-2016
- Unruly Dives Into Emotional Intelligence Metrics With New Digital Marketing Tool Mediapost - 09-08-2016