VideoNuze Posts (11 items)
Inside the Stream Podcast: Google Fiber TV is Retired, Linear TV Ratings Fall, SVOD Churn is Stable and Much More
Posted on 10-08-2021
Welcome to this week’s edition of Inside the Stream, the podcast where nScreenMedia’s Chief Analyst Colin Dixon and I take listeners inside the world of streaming video. Rather...
Demise of Vessel and Google Fiber is a Reality Check for Online Video
Posted on 10-27-2016
Online video is booming. But that doesn’t mean all industry initiatives will succeed. Two examples in just the past two days illustrate the point. Yesterday Verizon announced it was...
No Surprise, Google Fiber is Falling Short of Expectations
Posted on 08-15-2016
This morning’s WSJ article, “Google’s High-Speed Web Plans Hit Snags” chronicles how Google Fiber has fallen way short of expectations and has experienced ongoing technology/deployment issues since its initial...
Related News (77 items)
- Google Fiber revs up network expansion efforts Light Reading - 08-10-2022
- Google Fiber is dropping its TV package to focus solely on high-speed internet service The Verge - 02-04-2020
- Louisville becomes the first city to lose Google Fiber Android Police - 02-07-2019
- Google Fiber Mixes Things Up, Drops Gigabit Pricing to $55, Adds OTT Bundle and Wi-Fi Telecompetitor - 11-15-2017
- Google Fiber Taps New Leader Amid Restructuring Multichannel News - 02-16-2017
- Alphabet to Cut Google Fiber Staff In Half: Report Multichannel News - 08-24-2016