VideoNuze Posts (150 items)
Inside the Stream Podcast: Why Has Apple Been Surpassed By Amazon in CTV?
Posted on 09-17-2021
Welcome to this week’s edition of Inside the Stream, the podcast where nScreenMedia’s Chief Analyst Colin Dixon and I take listeners inside the world of streaming video. On...
Apple’s Product Placements in Its Originals Reveal Commerce Agenda and Shifting Industry Leverage
Posted on 09-13-2021
Ever since Apple started ramping up its investments in original programming there has been lots of speculation about the company’s true motivation for the initiative. Keep up with the competition?...
“Peak TV” and Why Many Entertainment-Oriented Cable TV Networks Will Morph Into Studios in the Long-Term
Posted on 01-14-2020
There was nothing surprising when I read last week’s coverage of FX CEO John Landgraf’s tally of original productions in 2019. According to Landgraf, the number of original dramas, comedies...
Related News (544 items)
- YouTube will finally roll out picture-in-picture mode to all iOS users Engadget - 08-26-2021
- Apple Services Revenue Hits $17.5B, CEO Tim Cook “Proud” of Emmy Nom Haul The Hollywood Reporter - 07-27-2021
- Apple Makes Co-Viewing Core Part of Screen Experience Next TV - 06-07-2021
- Epic exposes Apple's efforts to persuade Netflix to keep in-app subscriptions TechSpot - 05-07-2021
- Behind MGM's Apple Overture: How Much Is a Bond Movie Worth? The Hollywood Reporter - 10-27-2020
- Apple hires former Hulu/Quibi Hollywood exec as it explores Apple TV+ bundle deals 9to5Mac - 09-07-2020