VideoNuze Posts (7 items)
VideoNuze Podcast #237 - Is YouTube Indomitable or Is It Vulnerable to New Competitors?
Posted on 08-01-2014
I'm pleased to present the 237th edition of the VideoNuze podcast with my weekly partner Colin Dixon of nScreenMedia. This week we dive deep into the question of whether...
VideoNuze Podcast #226 - Maker Studios and the Short-Form Opportunity
Posted on 05-09-2014
I'm pleased to present the 226th edition of the VideoNuze podcast with my weekly partner Colin Dixon of nScreenMedia. This week we focus on Maker Studios and the broader trend...
Maker Studios NewFronts: The Rise of Short-Form and Battle for Millennials
Posted on 05-07-2014
Maker Studios' NewFronts presentation last night illustrated two of online video's biggest trends - the rise of short-form as a bona fide programming format and the intensifying battle for attention...
Related News (99 items)
- Former Maker And Disney Exec Courtney Holt Hired By Spotify To Helm Video Efforts Tubefilter - 09-06-2017
- Disney Lays Off 80 From Maker, Digital Media Unit Amid Restructuring The Hollywood Reporter - 02-23-2017
- Inside Disney’s troubled $675 mil. Maker Studios acquisition Digiday - 02-22-2017
- Maker Studios Braces for More Layoffs as Disney Plans to Shrink Creator Network The Hollywood Reporter - 02-14-2017
- Disney Shifts Oversight of Maker Studios Variety - 12-20-2016
- Disney’s Maker Studios Layoffs Underway As Part Of "Strategic Adjustments" Deadline - 07-28-2016