VideoNuze Posts (211 items)
Here's Why Not Too Long From Now, Streaming Media Players Will be Free for Certain Consumers
Posted on 11-29-2021
All of the Cyber Monday and Black Friday deals flying around are reinforcing an idea I’ve been thinking about for much of 2021: not too long from now, some streaming...
Inside the Stream Podcast: Why Has Apple Been Surpassed By Amazon in CTV?
Posted on 09-17-2021
Welcome to this week’s edition of Inside the Stream, the podcast where nScreenMedia’s Chief Analyst Colin Dixon and I take listeners inside the world of streaming video. On...
Apple’s Product Placements in Its Originals Reveal Commerce Agenda and Shifting Industry Leverage
Posted on 09-13-2021
Ever since Apple started ramping up its investments in original programming there has been lots of speculation about the company’s true motivation for the initiative. Keep up with the competition?...
Related News (937 items)
- Amazon Takes $2 Billion Loss in Q2, Sees ‘Revenue Accelerate’ Ahead of ‘Thursday Night Football’ and ‘LOTR’ Debuts Variety - 07-28-2022
- Warner Bros. Discovery in Talks With Amazon for New HBO Max Deal Bloomberg - 07-13-2022
- Amazon Brings ‘Lord of the Rings,’ ‘Thursday Night Football’ Into Prime Day Push The Hollywood Reporter - 07-06-2022
- How Much Is MGM’s Movie and TV Library Worth? Amazon Discloses New Details The Hollywood Reporter - 04-29-2022
- Amazon unveils over 40 new titles, movie rental service in India TechCrunch - 04-28-2022
- Amazon and Roku extend their streaming deal without any extra drama The Verge - 04-04-2022