VideoNuze Posts (2 items)
DVR Capability Would Make Online Video Even More Compelling
Posted on 05-23-2011
The BBC's announcement late last week of its new "Series Record" feature, which enables iPlayer users to subscribe to download future episodes...
BBC's iPlayer a Model for U.S. Networks?
Posted on 04-04-2008
Today, I'm pleased to welcome the first post from Colin Dixon, Practice Manager, Broadband Media at The Diffusion Group, who is also a longtime industry executive. I also want...
Related News (42 items)
- Brits (still) can't stream BBC iPlayer abroad Engadget - 04-02-2018
- BBC iPlayer attracts record number of viewers in 2017 Guardian - 02-11-2018
- BBC iPlayer aims to be 'number one' online TV service, Lord Hall says BBC - 01-11-2017
- BBC to launch new iPlayer streaming apps just for kids next year TNW - 09-25-2015
- The BBC is shutting down iPlayer outside the UK from May 26 TNW - 05-13-2015
- BBC`s iPlayer redesign comes to a much wider range of TVs and set-top boxes Engadget - 08-08-2014