VideoNuze Posts (64 items)
New comScore OTT Intelligence Measures Viewership on Connected TVs
Posted on 05-11-2017
comScore has taken the wraps off comScore OTT Intelligence, a new syndicated service that measures U.S. viewership of OTT content like Netflix, Amazon, Hulu and others on connected TVs....
Adobe and comScore Partner for Cross-Screen Measurement
Posted on 03-22-2016
Adobe and comScore have announced a major new partnership this morning for improved cross-screen measurement, a thorny issue for all content providers and advertisers in an increasingly fragmented viewing...
Data is the New King [SHIFT VIDEO]
Posted on 12-21-2015
At the recent SHIFT // 2015 Programmatic Video & TV Ad Summit, the data’s vital role in programmatic was a recurring them. In a dedicated morning session, “Data...
Related News (172 items)
- YouTube sets TV data deals with Comscore, Parrot Analytics Fierce Video - 08-09-2021
- Comscore, MediaMath Partner On Programmatic Contextual Targeting For CTV, Livestreaming Video Mediapost - 12-03-2020
- Comscore Teams With Samba TV To Measure CTV Globally, Starting In Europe Mediapost - 09-21-2020
- VOD Usage Jumped in March, Comscore Says Multichannel News - 04-09-2020
- New Comscore and JW Player Partnership Delivers Contextual Targeting for Video Advertising Press release - 04-08-2020
- Comscore partners with Twitch to bring gaming and esports viewership stats to advertisers TechCrunch - 03-12-2020