VideoNuze Posts (51 items)
Interview with RhythmOne’s Dan Slivjanovski on Recent YuMe Acquisition
Posted on 02-23-2018
A couple of weeks ago, RhythmOne closed its acquisition of YuMe, one of the original leaders in video advertising. The deal was announced last September and was valued at...
Research: Smart TVs and Connected TVs in 60% of U.S. Homes
Posted on 01-08-2018
According to new research released today from YuMe and Nielsen, 60% of U.S. homes now have either a smart TV or a connected TV device, with 74% of these...
Video AdTech M&A and Financings Continue
Posted on 09-05-2017
There’s plenty of M&A and financing activity in the video adtech space, with the latest news coming this morning with RhythmOne acquiring YuMe for $185 million. The deal had...
Related News (62 items)
- Consumers Find 360 Video 'Overwhelming,' Aren't Sure What To Do With It Mediapost - 03-13-2018
- Vertical Video Turns Heads On Social Platforms, Mobile Devices Mediapost - 06-06-2017
- YuMe Launches Vertical Video Format For Mobile Mediapost - 01-18-2017
- YuMe Releases 360 Degree Video Ad Format For Immersive Ad Experiences Mediapost - 12-05-2016
- Ad receptivity shines in the AM Rapid TV News - 10-05-2016
- YuMe Partners With StickyADS.TV To Expand Premium Video Inventory Globally Mediapost - 05-24-2016